HeatingSave Building Energy Management System
HeatingSave is a Smart Home and Smart Building management system capable of better running any building, more efficiently, cutting costs and improving security. It has the attributes found in some other BMS’s made by well-known manufacturers, but with a whole lot more – and it’s also much cheaper and easier to use. HeatingSave’s algorithms and Smart Devices will optimise the energy performance of the heating, air conditioning, electricity consumption and lighting within your buildings.
HeatingSave drastically reduces wasted fuel & energy, cuts the cost of your utility bills and lowers CO2 emissions all whilst maintaining personal comfort conditions. It is designed for use in all building archetypes, sizes and uses; from small shops/offices, village halls, leisure facilities to schools, colleges, healthcare buildings, factories, offices, the Public Sector and multi-site corporations.
HeatingSave has a proven track record of achieving savings of 30%+, in some cases over 50%.
HeatingSave comes with a full suite of ready-to-use software applications that store minute-by-minute transactions, providing you with the data necessary to control all aspects of the building energy usage and building performance – including air quality.
HeatingSave creates real-time energy consumption updates + Text/email alerts to keep you informed of current and predicted energy expenditure. Whether you are in the office on your desktop PC or on the move via an internet enabled laptop, tablet or smart phone, HeatingSave has a whole lot more – as standard; see the feature list below.
HeatingSave – key features:
- Replaces existing BMS/time-clock/controller to cut heating and electricity bills by 20-30%+
- Works on almost all types of heating and cooling systems including multiple boilers, any fuel including Biomass, ASHP and Solar PV
- Heating pattern & heating diary control, avoiding heating/cooling areas are not used (weekends, holidays, areas of variable occupancy)
- Heat-Loss Algorithm learns the “heat-loss profile” of each heating zone within your building to apply heating/cooling at the latest possible moment in time – later if it’s warm and earlier if it’s cold
- Automatic occupancy detection; moving the temperature to a “background” when areas are not used and then quickly bringing back to temperature when they are occupied.
- Room booking system to only heat/cool areas when used. Automatic calculation of heating times/temperatures to match bookings
- Multiple heating systems, in multiple sites, anywhere in the world
- Solar PV management to avoid exporting excess and use in local energy stores
- Everything you would expect from an expensive BMS system at a fraction of the cost; CT/VT valve control, AHU’s, HVAC, destratification fans, alarms & alerts
- Smart card door access control and intruder detection
- Energy & environmental monitoring, costings and bill comparisons
- Self-install of install via our service teams
- Government approved by the Department Of Business, Energy and Industrial strategy, Energy Saving Trust, Carbon Trust, and OfGem CERT approved
- HeatingSave is listed on the Governments Energy Technology List and is applicable for the Enhanced Capital Allowance
I love the fact that I can control and monitor the temperature for each separate heating zone on ...
Latest Case Studies
Manage HeatingSave from anywhere in the world!
The mobile software lets you wirelessly check and control what’s happening in your business from any Smart Phone or wireless laptop device – real-time updates to keep you aware and informed whist on the move!
- Update your heating diary because your plans have changed
- Heating and security warning alerts so you know what’s going on when you are not there
- Automatically control fuel and energy costs when you are away
- Customisable alerts give you only the information that you want to receive
- Simply plugs into your broadband or Wi-Fi connection; easy to set up and use
Solar PV and metering
HeatingSave’s energy management system
- Avoids exporting Solar PV (typically you only get paid 3p per kWh by the energy companies) and uses/stores the surplus for you by diverting excess power to immersion heaters, thermal stores, batteries or future energy storage devices
- Counts the kWh’s consumption, minute-by-minute, from electricity meters, gas meters, oil meters and heat meters. Also litres per minute from water meters
- Enables the user to reconcile energy/consumption invoices
- Set real-time alerts (Texts/emails) when over-consumption levels are triggered
HeatingSave also manages solar-thermal systems better. Since HeatingSave is also controlling the boiler (left hand knows what right hand is doing) it will probably control solar thermal heating systems better than a separate solar thermal controller. Perfect for all types of solar water heating, including swimming pools.