Our free-of-charge Energy Savings Survey is split into two parts.
Once you have booked your Energy Savings Survey via our website or called us on 01480 223923, we will contact you to arrange an initial Telephone Survey. Here, a HeatingSave Energy Consultant will discuss in general terms the type of heating and cooling systems that you currently have in place. This is a non technical discussion, so don’t feel embarrassed if you don’t quite know what you have got. This is not uncommon. What they will need is for you to have to hand during the conversation:
- Some brief idea of the boilers and air conditioning (if applicable) you have. It may useful if the person who normally runs your heating/cooling systems is present to answer questions; but this is up to you.
- Copies of your last 12 months gas, oil and electricity bills. If you can email these to email@example.com prior to the Telephone Survey, then so much the better.
At the end of the Telephone Survey we will discuss with you whether a follow up Site Visit is worthwhile.
The HeatingSave Energy Consultant will make an appointment to visit your organisation or business, free of charge, to review the heating and cooling systems that you currently have in place. They will need:
- Have access to your boilers and where your air conditioning plant (if applicable) is located.
- It would be particularly useful if the person who normally runs your heating/cooling systems is on hand to answer questions.
- Tour your facility to see other types of heating systems that you may have, such as space heaters, and where radiators or ducting is located.
- Copies of your last 12 months gas, oil and electricity bills; unless this has already been provided.
Although there is no such thing as a typical building, the amount of time the Energy Consultant usually spends with you is less than 1½ hours. Our Energy Consultants are fully trained by us and are able to spot most possible “quick wins”. They will also have with them a demonstration HeatingSave system so that you can see how HeatingSave could work for your particular building in helping you cut your energy bills.
The Energy Consultant will:
- Answer questions and provide verbal advice during their visit.
- Usually within 48 hours, email you a brief report with any costed recommendations of what can be done and expected savings to be made.
If you have not had an Energy Consultant review your establishment then perhaps this could be a good 1st step in cutting your energy bills. Book on-line or call us on 01480 223923 today to book your free Energy Savings Survey.
HeatingSave is part of Tensor plc. Our products are approved by the Carbon Trust and the Energy Savings Trust and we are officially recognised by the Carbon Trust as an “Accredited Supplier”. HeatingSave is also Government approved by the energy regulator OfGem under the CERT scheme.