HeatSave Wireless TRV
HeatSave, the PC controlled wireless programmable thermostatic radiator valves
Simple DIY installation, simply unscrew the existing TRV by hand and replace with the HeatSave wireless radiator valve. The user friendly software and USB stick lets you wirelessly check and control individual radiators from any Windows™ laptop or PC.
At the touch of a button, turn down the heating in rooms that you’re not using. Also plan up to four years in advance for times when the heating will not be in use with the heating holiday diary. A ‘hands on’ override button on the valve means quick changes are easy from within the room.
- Low cost, simple to install and use
- Setup all valves wirelessly from one Windows laptop or PC – easy to use software
- Built in memory to match your lifestyle – each valve remembers patterns and future holidays
- Automatic warnings such as ‘battery low’ means no surprises
- Quiet motorised valve, directly replaces traditional TRV’s
- Automatic exercising when unused for 7 days to minimise seizing of radiator valves in warmer months
- Low power circuitry for long battery life
- Patented ‘Dual Sensor Technology’ for accurate temperature control
- Controls radiators individually maximising zoning potential
- Compatible with most radiator valve bodies – full list here
To buy HeatSave Wireless TRV’s, please visit http://www.heat-save.com