For the Tenant
- Using the Internet or a local intranet, the tenant can go on-line to:
- review their current kWh balance and a graph of their electricity usage.
- see if they are on-target for the month or whether they need to be more careful with the amount of power they are consuming.
- see if they are over budget and how much they are likely to be charged for overage if they do not change their ways.
This is a great way to induce tenants in behavioural change and their general attitude to energy consumption.
- Change their future heating diary so that the apartment is not unnecessarily heated in their absence.
- Request a change in their apartment’s set-point.