Environmental Monitoring Systems’ Market to Reach Almost $3Bn by 2026, Report Forecasts
The global environmental monitoring market is anticipated to reach $29,234.12 million by 2026 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2019 to 2026, reveals a latest research report published by Big Market Research.
According to the published Global Environmental Monitoring Market Research Report, growing health concerns of individuals, increase in demand for better source management, and rise in deaths owing to increasing pollution are some of the significant factors driving the growth of global environmental monitoring market.
Additionally, the development of eco-friendly industries and ongoing installations of sensors for environmental monitoring are some other factors impelling the market growth. Moreover, increasing investments and participation of various business entities regarding deployment of pollution monitoring is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the growth of environmental monitoring market.
However, high costs associated with the products and slow execution of pollution control reforms, especially in the developing economies are predicted to be major threats for the market growth.
HeatingSave Building Management System BMS software –advanced controls and analytics features
The HeatingSave high level software is a web based user friendly and intuitive software application, delivering unrivalled control and monitoring of the heating system. Using just a browser from one desktop or laptop PC, tablet or smart phone you can control your entire building or a whole network of buildings. Software features include:
• Advanced planning of heating patterns and diary allowing 365 day programming with different patterns for each zone.
• Graph visualisation of every temperature, air quality, occupancy and on/off event ever recorded. Use these to identify problems with boilers, pumps etc. and also to prove that HeatingSave is working for you.
• Transaction and fault logging and reporting. Alerts include boilers failing to respond, or when they unexpectedly start to increase in heat (manually overridden by someone). Also sensors hitting maximum/minimum temperatures are displayed. Avoid expensive repair and maintenance costs by determining what the problem is first so you can either change the settings yourself or send the right person first time.
• Running Costs – View the costs of boilers, equipment like pumps or immersions, air-cons etc. The costs are broken down by site or by each system individually. They are then displayed daily, monthly and quarterly. You can even see the carbon usage of your building or collection of buildings.
• View your site as a schematic with temperatures and equipment status overlaid. Keep track of an entire site from one easy viewport.
• Easily manage the settings and parameters for the entire Building Energy Management System from one place.
If you’d like to find out more information on the HeatingSave Building Energy Monitoring System, please contact us, and our specialists will answer your questions and queries in a very fast and easy manner.