PC, Tablet or Smart
Simple DIY installation, simply unscrew the existing TRV by hand and replace with the HeatSave wireless radiator valve. The user friendly software and USB stick lets you wirelessly check and control individual radiators from any Windows™ laptop or PC.
- Low cost, simple to install and use.
- Built in memory to match your lifestyle - each valve remembers patterns and future holidays.
- Automatic warnings such as 'battery low' means no surprises.
- Quiet motorised valve, directly replaces traditional TRV's.
- Compatible with most radiator valve bodies.
T3520 Building Energy Management System
- Works on any fuel - Gas, Oil, Solid Fuel, Electricity and Renewable Energy.
- Use HeatingSave without a PC and still make 20%+ savings.
- Approved by the Carbon Trust & Energy Savings Trust.
- Analyse costs, fuel usage and CO2 produced hour-by-hour.
At the heart of HeatingSave is a four layer, a state-of-the-art, surface mount microprocessor controller with 8 temperature/light level/humidity analogue sensor inputs, 8 occupancy sensor/switch digital inputs and 8 mains relay outputs. Each relay can switch the mains (10 amps max.) or distribute mains (6 amps max.).
An additional contactor unit can switch up to 30 amps.
Each controller can have up to 16 sub-controllers, each adding 8 analogue and 8 digital inputs and 8 relay outputs.
Building Energy Management Software
From a single building to a large network of multi-site businesses with multiple boilers, heating zones and cooling systems.
- Automatically runs your heating system more efficiently.
- Approved by the Energy Savings Trust.
- Set heating controls from a wireless PC, iPhone or Smart Phone or tablet PC.
- Heating diary for any day of the year.
- View the data in text or graph format.
Showing all 4 results