The T3506 is a reliable and cost-effective Carbon Monoxide alarm/sensor that maybe used as a digital input to a HeatingSave system. The sensor is set to trigger and produce a local audible alarm (85dB) when concentrations of carbon monoxide within the air reach or exceed 50ppm within 90 minutes / 100ppm within 40 minutes / 300ppm within 3 minutes..
All biomass boilers and some other types of boiler/water heating systems require a T3506 type sensor to meet building and Health & Safety regulations.
- Advanced detection and discrimination algorithms
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Audible and flashing LED visual alarm
- Relay output to connect to a HeatingSave T3520/T3516 digital input
- Automatic, continuous self-test function