The MTR-WKC is a static compact heat meter used to record the consumption-dependent thermal energy (in KWh) in the hydraulic sub-circuits of heating systems, often for the purpose of billing thermal energy consumption costs.
The MTR-WKC is suitable for smaller, 22mm flow pipes and includes a static fluid oscillator flow sensor working together with 2 temperature probes, located on the flow and return pipes.
The heat meter records the flow and return temperatures every 3 seconds. Flow measurement values depend on the pulse values generated by the flow sensor and are constantly updated.
The temperature differential as well as the heating coefficient within the medium of the primary circuit can be determined using the average flow rate values.
- Long-term stability, accurate and reliable measurement
- Corrosion resistant materials (IP54 casing)
- Supports 2 or 4-wire connections
- Designed for 22mm flow pipes
- Pulse output to HeatingSave T3520/ T3516 digital inputs
- Threaded fittings