The MTR-WKA is a static compact heat meter used to record the consumption-dependent thermal energy (in KWh) in the hydraulic sub-circuits of heating systems, often for the purpose of billing thermal energy consumption costs.
The MTR-WKA is suitable for larger bore pipes to 50mm and includes a static fluid oscillator flow sensor working together with 2 temperature probes, located on the flow and return pipes.
The heat meter records the flow and return temperatures every 3 seconds. Flow measurement values depend on the pulse values generated by the flow sensor and are constantly updated.
The temperature differential as well as the heating coefficient within the medium of the primary circuit can be determined using the average flow rate values.
- Long-term stability, accurate and reliable measurement
- Corrosion resistant materials (IP54 casing)
- Supports 2 or 4-wire connections
- Designed for larger bore pipes to 50mm
- Pulse output to HeatingSave T3520/ T3516 digital inputs
- Threaded fittings