The T3508 is an Ionisation Smoke Alarm that may be used as a digital input to a HeatingSave system, while also providing a loud local alarm.
Ionisation smoke alarms operate on the principle that electrical current flowing between electrodes in an ionization chamber is reduced when smoke particles enter, thereby providing a rapid response to fast flaming fires.
The T3508 will activate the built in sounder upon sensing smoke particles and will automatically reset itself and silence the sounder when smoke particles are no longer present in the sensing chamber.
The built in sounder will provide a minimum sound output of 85dB at 3m. Relay contacts are used to connect to a HeatingSave T3520/T3516 digital input.
- High sensitivity – responds to all standard fires
- Dual Ionization chamber – quick response fast flaming fires
- Relay output to connect to a HeatingSave T3520/T3516 digital input
- “Test” button will perform a self test and sound the horn
- Red LED –flashes every 40 seconds to indicate unit checks