The T3504 is a text messaging modem (requires a SIM card) that, when connected to a T3521, will send user created Text alerts and messages without recourse to the Internet or phone line. This makes it ideal as an independent messaging channel for security alerts, plant and equipment failures and user made massages.
In most intruder alert installations, insurance companies require two independent communication methods to avoid the installation of established and relatively expensive communication methods such as RedCare or similar bespoke measures. The use of the T3504 within a HeatingSave system together with an email alert via the broadband/IP connection provides the level of security required.
- EGSM 900/1800MHz.
- Supports voice / data / fax / SMS (Text and PDU modes) / GPRS class 10.
- OpenAT capable for embedded applications.
- Optional TCP/IP stack permitting direct UDP/TCP connectivity and POP3/SMTP/FTP services.
- 3V SIM Interface.
- Fully type-approved.
- 25mm shorter than M1206B predecessor.
- Serial port shut-down power saving feature.
- Two general-purpose input/output pins built into Molex power connector.
- Compatible with all laptops and PCs installed with Win 98SE/2000/ME/XP, Linux and Mac OS.