At the heart of HeatingSave is a four layer, a state-of-the-art, surface mount microprocessor controller with 8 temperature/light level/humidity analogue sensor inputs, 8 occupancy sensor/switch digital inputs and 8 mains relay outputs.
Each relay can switch the mains (10 amps max.) or distribute mains (6 amps max.). An additional contactor unit can switch up to 30 amps. Each controller can have up to 16 sub-controllers, each adding 8 analogue and 8 digital inputs and 8 relay outputs.
- 8 x Analogue Inputs
- 8 x Digital Inputs
- 2 x 0-10v DAC Outputs
- 8 x Mains relay outputs NOTE: This can be extended using sub-unit (T3516) to a maximum of 64 Analog inputs, 64 digital inputs, 2 0-10V DAC outputs and 64 Relay Outputs. With the use of Zig 2.4 Mhz wireless mesh network Technologies, the number of inputs and outputs can be expanded to a number of device close to 65,000. However a number of 100 device has been our test limit.
- Battery Backup in the event of mains failure
- Local user interface materialised by a Keypad which allow users to have direct control on their heating zones and override the system if needs be
- Override switch for main part of the system also provided
- The T3520 needs to be connected to a local network to communicate with a T3521-H so that user setup can take place and that data can be backup up on an SD card.
- If the T3520 and the T3521-H are connected to the internet, the data will also be saved on a secured server so that user can access multiple controller remotely using our dashboard.
- The RS485 using Heatingsave private protocol is used to control and to retrieve inputs of sub-units. The maximum number of subunits is 8.
- Analog inputs are mainly used for temperature sensor and light sensor.
- Digital inputs are used for PIR, switch and metering Zig 2.4 Mhz wireless mesh network inputs and outputs regroup different type of sensor from temperature, humidity and CO2 but also digital input such as metering, switch and PIR.
- The Keypad allow the user to directly control zone and changes behaviour of the software.
- The keypad can also be used to override current settings to do maintenance on the system.