The HeatingSave Energy Monitor Hub uses a high- performance, low-power 1GHz Samsung ARM Cortex-A8 processor to provide the computing power for the Linux based software system.
Its compact design has a variety of peripherals and interfaces which include Ethernet, USB Host & OTG, Serial ports, class 10 micro 8Gb SD card and manual control/reset switches.
External communications to and from the Hub maybe via the Internet using a standard router, Wi-Fi or wirelessly using an optional integral 3G module, SIM card and aerial.
GPS communications is also available.
- Built in web based software
- Local storage of data as well as cloud hosting
- Supports 64 wireless monitoring devices (add 20 more with each wireless plug in repeater)
- WiFi access to hosted network to allow wireless setup and data extraction
- Ethernet connectivity to router where available
- Built-in 3G connectivity optional (where no network is available)
- Remote access to web based software for full diagnostic view of data