T1305 Tensor contactless proximity smart cards are used to operate the access control readers connected to your HeatingSave controller or sub-unit.
All Tensor smart cards use the well-proven and reliable RF (Radio Frequency) reading technology. This gives a consistent read range which is unaffected by most external conditions. Cards are approximately the size of a standard credit card and are thin and flexible enough to be carried in your wallet.
Each smart card reader transmits a 125 KHz frequency field (the electromagnetic field), which is picked up by an aerial in the smart card. The reader has two read bands within this field; an inner and outer band, and these are controlled and rapidly oscillated by the readers on-board microprocessor.
The smart card microchip, is a passive device which holds a unique factory encoded ID number that cannot be duplicated, making it very secure indeed. As a smart card enters the reader’s electromagnetic field, it is automatically activated by the field’s energy.
- RF (Radio Frequency) reading technology
- 125 KHz frequency field (the electromagnetic field)
- No battery, thus infinite life, and can be read an infinite number of times
- Factory encoded ID code cannot be duplicate, therefore very secure
- Adhesive labels for photo and company logo
- Size of a standard credit card (thin and flexible enough to be carried in your wallet)
- Up to 34 billion different combinations of ID number
- Supplied in a range of colours for visual identification and hygiene.