The TRVE024-S is a reliable TRV actuator for HeatingSave wired TRV’s. It is fitted to the TRV valve using almost no force due to the Low-Force-Locking (LFL) connector and supports a TRV valve with M30 x 1.5 thread with automatic adjustment of the closing dimension. The closing dimension is compensated mechanically. While the bayonet ring is being turned, a compensation pin is released in the actuator.
The thermal actuators are suitable for efficient control with medium-inertia systems, such as radiators, chilled beams and radiant cooling ceilings, as well as for inert systems, such as panel heating and cooling systems or thermoactive building systems (TABS). With the proper control strategy, the actuators contribute to energy savings.
The TRVE024-S cover is used as the biggest possible position indicator. It is clearly visible from all positions and can be felt in the dark. With the “normally closed” model, the cover rises and the grey lifting part becomes visible. With a full lift, the cover is up to 5 mm above the top edge of the plug.
The TRVE024-S is available in NC (normally closed) version:
NC version “normally closed”
After the actuator is fitted, the VUL/BUL valves (or standard radiator valves) are closed in the idle state. When voltage is applied to
the actuator, the actuator spindle moves in and the valve spindle moves out, and the valve is opened.
Valve state with actuator without power: Closed.
- Fitted to the TRV valve using almost no force due to the Low-Force-Locking (LFL) connector
- Fitted onto TRV valve with M30 x 1.5 thread with automatic adjustment of the closing dimension
- Pushing force Max. 125 N
- 24 V thermal expansion element with low current draw
- Large visible position indicator to see if the TRV is open or closed
- Silent and maintenance-free
- Including bayonet nut made of plastic M30 × 1.5