The HeatingSave wireless TRV head with its integral push button mobile phone App puts users in control of their heating, minimising waste and improving comfort. Through programmable time and temperature control (many different programmes each day possible), the HS-TRV enables DIY zoning of central heating, controlling each radiator independently.
The HS-TRV can cut energy bill by between 20% and 45%, especially where there are seldomly used or infrequently rooms.
COMPATIBLE WITH RADIATOR VALVE BODIES MADE BY:
Barlo, Braukmann, Drayton, Honeywell, Landis & Gyr DuoGyr, Myson, Pegler, Regis (B&Q), Siemens and many others.
- Low cost, simple to install and use
- Setup all valves wirelessly from your laptop, desktop PC or mobile device – easy to use web-based software
- Built in memory to match your lifestyle – each valve remembers patterns and future holidays
- Automatic warnings such as ‘battery low’ mean no surprises
- Low-power circuitry for long battery life
- Patented “Dual Sensor Technology” for accurate temperature control
- Controls radiators individually maximising zoning potential
- Quiet motorised valve, directly replaces traditional TRV heads
- Automatic valve exercising when unused for 7 days to minimise seizing of radiator valves in warmer months