HeatingSave programmable thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs)
Unscrew the existing TRV by hand and replace with the HeatingSave thermostatic radiator valve head. For wired systems you need to have already laid the thin bell wire cable. The wireless TRV’s use the Zig 2.4 Mhz wireless mesh network to wirelessly “talk” to the HeatingSave controller. Both allow you to retro-fit HeatingSave to your existing heating system.
At the touch of a button, you can easily turn down (or switch off) the heating in rooms that you’re not using. You can also plan in advance for times when the heating will not be in use with the Heating Dairy when planning holidays. A ‘hands on’ override button on the wireless TRV’s means quick changes are easy from within the room, or better still just use your mobile phone App.
Key Features of HeatingSave TRVs
- Fast payback, low cost, simple to install and use
- Web based software to control all valves, using your smart phone/tablet PC/laptop
- In built memory stores the settings you have made; bookings, vacancies, etc
- Quiet operation TRV head directly replaces traditional TRV’s
- Every 7 days TRV’s are exercised if not used to avoid seizing after summer periods
- Compatible with most types of radiator valve bodies