Building Management System for Offices
According to the latest statistics, gas prices have increased by 250% compared to January 2021. This can lead to numerous headaches for office-based businesses. This article sets out to explain how Building Management Systems can optimise your Office Heating.
Building Energy Management System
Heatingsave’s Building Management System is the most efficient Building Energy Management System on the market which aims to help in the facilities management with regard to heating controls, energy monitors and reducing carbon emissions. Our energy management system is perfectly scalable from a single building to a large international multi-site organisation and works perfectly for small, medium and large companies. Replacing your existing heating time-clock or BMS will not only help you in heating monitoring but also alert you by email or SMS in case of equipment failures, allowing you to take action promptly.
Some of the key features are:
- It has heating or cooling pattern control with an integrated diary function so the heating is on only when the building is in use. For instance, for businesses, it can automatically switch off at weekends, bank holidays and after working hours should it be programmed to do so
- Heat-loss algorithm will enable you to manage multiple zones applying energy at the last moment or switching off early to minimise energy consumption
- Gradient control of ambient temperature at different set times of the day
- Automatic outside temperature compensation
- Possibility of booking rooms for meetings with a Room Booking System.
Energy Saving Heating for Offices
The Heatingsave system is perfectly suited to offices of any size, with any heating requirements and building type. In fact, regardless of the type of building, such as Victorian houses converted to glass or steel buildings, or the type of heating, Heatingsave will control your office more efficiently and save you money on your energy bills. Here are some of the reasons why our heating monitor is ideal for your office:
- Ideal for houses converted to offices
- Adaptable to any heating system (electric heaters, gas, oil, lighting)
- Reduces energy usage whether it is just a one-room office or an entire office block
- Individually heats every zone of the office with our Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRVs)
- Real-time monitoring of electricity, gas and energy usage
- The heating schedule adapts to the occupancy of meeting rooms and offices to save energy
For more information regarding the HeatingSave Building Energy Management System, or if you would like to book a demo for your organisation, then please don't hesitate to get in touch with a member of our sales team today who will be happy to assist you.