- Heating control, security and energy management in one system
- Install on-site, retro-fit or install in the factory
- Smart card access control
- Centrally control any number of modular buildings
- Very efficient for variably occupied homes/offices
- Harvests excess solar PV electricity too
- Lower carbon emissions
What are modular buildings?
Modular buildings use modules manufactured in a factory environment which are transported to site and connected together to form a complete building. This method of construction has a number of advantages over traditional build techniques.
- Factory manufacture means no delays due to on-site conditions like weather, ensuring a more dependable build programme
- Factory conditions also ensure a higher quality product; workers operate in a comfortable environment where modules can be closely monitored throughout the construction process.
- Waste, and subsequently cost, is minimised. Material supplies are easier to control and virtually all waste is recycled
- Manufacture of the modules can begin while foundations and other preparations are made on site, significantly speeding up the build process
- Delivery and installation of modules can be very quick, reducing the impact of construction on the site
- Modular buildings can be easily extended and even relocated.
Simple and cheap to install in modular buildings
A single HeatingSave system will control the comfort conditions within a single modular building. Modular buildings allow for cables to be effortlessly installed during manufacture to provide a low cost advanced heating/cooling and energy management system. Smart card access control can be installed on the front door and you won’t have to change the locks when a key is lost/stolen. Simply cancel the smart card, assign a new one and you are up and running in minutes. This can be done locally or at a central location.
Works on electric, IR heating panels, gas or oil
Infrared panels connected to HeatingSave’s occupancy management allows for typically 3KkW fan heaters or far IR panels to be turned on when people are around and off when they are not. Since both of these heating devices have a fast recovery rate, they work wonderfully well with HeatingSave; all the time monitoring and measuring the energy consumption.
Monitor and manage all utilities including water
Its simple and cheap to install a pulse output water meter when the modular building is constructed. HeatingSave can monitor and alert on over-usage or leaks; emailing or Texting a cascading priority of people if things go wrong.