Hotels, Pubs & Restaurants
- Zone seldomly used rooms to cut energy bills
- Heating diary and Room Booking matches and customer occupancy
- Use our Thermostatic Radiator Valves (“TRV”) to match occupancy
- Works on old heating systems of almost any type
- Manage a number of sites from a single PC
- Daily energy usage reports for each unit, with CO2 figures
Where are hotels, pubs and restaurants wasting energy?
The problem at present is that you don’t know how/where the energy spend it taking place. The HeatingSave Building Energy Management System (BEMS) records this for each minute, 24/7. If you have a few outlets, then this task becomes even more difficult. Energy costs are only going one way – upwards – so now is a good time to install HeatingSave!
HeatingSave will give you the data to enable you to mange costs, even if your energy spend is only just under a couple of thousand a year.
Door access control and staff attendance
Adding a Smart Card access reader to your HeatingSave system will give you a very basic and simple staff attendance monitoring system. We don’t claim it’s a full Time & Attendance system (we do manufacture these – see www.tensor.co.uk), but it’s at least a start to know who is arriving/leaving and when?
Room radiator heating
Small hotels particularly benefit from HeatingSave when using our wired or wireless TRV’s. The HeatingSave Building Energy Management System (BEMS) for Hotels, Pubs & Restaurants will manage each room temperature from your central Room Booking system together with a customer “I’m too hot” or “I’m too cold” control in each room.