How To Reduce a Business's Carbon Footprint & Become Net Zero
There are many ways in which you can reduce your business’ carbon footprint and help the Government in their quest to make the country Net Zero. One of the most effective ways in doing so is by installing a Building Energy Management System.
In the Government’s Net Zero Strategy, the UK Prime Minister stated “This strategy sets out how we will make historic transitions to remove carbon from our power, retire the internal combustion engine from our vehicles and start to phase out gas boilers from our homes. But it also shows how we will do this fairly by making carbonfree alternatives cheaper.”
We understand that it can be difficult for businesses to achieve this goal, and that’s why we are here to help with an energy management system like no other.
Reduce your Carbon Footprint & achieve Net Zero with our Building Energy Management System
HeatingSave’s Building Energy Management System not only has the ability to reduce your businesses carbon footprint and comply with the Government’s plea to reach Net Zero in the coming years, but it will also reduce your heating and energy bills by 20-to-30%+. In the current energy climate with heating and energy bills constantly on the rise, who doesn’t want an energy monitoring system with so many environmental and financial benefits?
Our Building Energy Management System (BEMS) is not an average building energy monitoring system. It is an all-in-one energy monitoring system and heating control system, a building energy controller with endless energy saving technologies.
How our BEMS works
- The heating pattern & heating diary control ensures you avoid heating/cooling infrequently used areas (toilets, hallways, kitchens etc)
- Our algorithms create a “heat-loss profile” of the individual heating zones within your building in order to apply heating/cooling at the latest possible moment in time – later if it’s warm and earlier if it’s cold
- Automatic occupancy detection is a vital energy saving technology. It lowers the temperature when areas are not used and then quickly brings it back to temperature when the room is occupied
- Room booking system allows users to only heat/cool areas when booked according to the room booking system. It gives an automatic calculation of heating times/temperatures to match bookings for when businesses have meetings scheduled or for organisations that rent/hire rooms to customers - a huge money saver
- The integration of smart card access control with the BEMS gives users complete control of who has access to your site and to match booking times. Our access control system means you don’t have to be on-site when a customer or user has booked a room / hall
For more information on HeatingSave’s building energy management system, and to learn how your business can reduce its carbon footprint, be on its way to reaching Net Zero as well as reducing heating and energy bills along the way, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our sales team today who will be happy to advise and assist you regarding our BEMS.