Energy Management System for Businesses
HeatingSave is a smart building energy management system capable of better running any building, more efficiently, cutting costs, and improving security. It has the attributes found in some other BMS’s made by well-known manufacturers, but with a whole lot more – and it’s also much cheaper and easier to use.
HeatingSave’s algorithms will optimise the energy performance of the heating, air conditioning, electricity consumption and lighting within your buildings.
HeatingSave drastically reduces wasted fuel & energy, cuts the cost of your utility bills and lowers CO2 emissions all whilst maintaining personal comfort conditions. It is designed for use in all building archetypes, sizes and uses; from small shops/offices, village halls, leisure facilities to schools, colleges, healthcare buildings, factories, offices, the Public Sector and multi-site corporations.
The building energy management system also significantly reduces any building’s carbon footprint, thereby being a perfect tool in the continuing struggle to tackle the climate emergency.
HeatingSave has a proven track record of reducing heating and energy bills by 20-to-30%.
The HeatingSave building energy management system (BEMS) comes with a full suite of ready-to-use software applications that store minute-by-minute transactions, providing you with the data necessary to control all aspects of the building energy usage and building performance – including air quality.
HeatingSave creates real-time energy consumption updates + Text/email alerts to keep you informed of current and predicted energy expenditure. It works whether you are in the office on your desktop PC or on the move via an internet-enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone.
HeatingSave Building Management System
- Replaces existing BMS/time-clock/controller to cut heating and electricity bills by 20-30%+
- Works on almost all types of heating and cooling systems including multiple boilers, any fuel including Biomass, ASHP and Solar PV
- Heating pattern & heating diary control, avoiding heating/cooling areas are not used (weekends, holidays, areas of variable occupancy)
- Heat-Loss Algorithm learns the “heat-loss profile” of each heating zone within your building to apply heating/cooling at the latest possible moment in time – later if it’s warm and earlier if it’s cold
- Automatic occupancy detection; moving the temperature to a “background” when areas are not used and then quickly bringing back to temperature when they are occupied.
- Room booking system to only heat/cool areas when used. Automatic calculation of heating times/temperatures to match bookings
- Smart card door access control and intruder detection